Number of rooms
Villa Julia is a comfortable house in Upper Constantia in the “Avenues”. It is a leafy area in Constantia with beautiful walks and serene evenings on the terrace. Close to all the conveniences for your holiday, it provides an ideal holiday in a tranquil setting.
It comprises of 5 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms. It has some views of the mountains and is sunny and north facing. The house focuses on entertaining with an open plan Kitchen/TV room that leads onto the outside terrace and pool . The pool is well situated in a lovely garden. This is a good house for families or groups. There are two lounges, one formal and the other a TV. The dining area shares the same space as the formal lounge. The main bedroom opens onto the garden and terrace. There is an adjoining room next door and can sleep 1 or 2 people in a double bed. There are two further double bedrooms that share a bathroom.
- 1 level house with steps down to bedrooms (300 sqm on 1600 sqm garden)
- Some mountain views
- Approx 15 minutes drive to Muizenberg Beaches
- Wireless internet
- Internal Alarm, External Beams, Electric Fence and safe
- Pool and garden serviced on Wednesdays
- Underfloor heating
- Includes housekeeper Mon – Fri 8.30 – 3.30
- Child safety issues – open pool, steps, no net
- Guest toilet
- Satellite TV and DVD
- Double carport and off Street Parking
Living and Dining
- Formal open plan lounge/dining leading to outdoor patio with table.
- Formal Dining room seats 8
- TV Room is open plan with kitchen and leads to terrace
- Fully equipped kitchen (Gas hob and Electric oven)
- Fireplace gas in TV room and wood in Formal lounge
- Separate Scullery
- Solar heated salt water pool 4 x 8 m
- Dining table for 8
- King bed and en-suite with bath and shower
- Garden views opens to shared terrace
Second Bedroom (smaller bedroom)
- Double bed
- Shares bathroom with bedroom 3 and 4.
Third Bedroom (down steps)
- Double bed with shared bathroom (shower in bath, toilet, basin)
- Some views of garden
Fourth Bedroom (down steps)
- Twin bed with shared bathroom
- Some views of garden
Fifth Bedroom (outside)
- This is converted bedroom with kitchenette and bathroom. It opens to the courtyard outside the kitchen
- Has seperate access
- Suitable for grandparents/Au pair/teenager
- Heated Pool
- Internet Free
- Private Pool
- Serviced daily
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Bantry Bay is an exclusive suburb of Cape Town, right between the vivid city life of Cape Town, and the luxurious world of Camps Bay. It is located at the beautiful beach of the Atlantic Ocean, and it is the ideal place where you can spend your holiday in rest and peace, away from the mass tourism, but you are still close to major tourist attractions for a nice day out.
When you are planning to go out for a nice meal, we recommend you visit Salt Restaurant & Bar or The Islands Restaurant at Protea Hotel President, both located in Bantry Bay. Other restaurants can be found in for example Camps Bay, or other neighbourhoods in Cape Town.
What to do
When you decide to come to Bantry Bay, there are a few things you should not miss out on. First of all you should visit the lovely beach, you could climb Lion’s Head at full moon and enjoy the 360 degree view of Cape Town and the ocean, go up Table Mountain either by cable car or climbing, or take a visit to the V&A waterfront. These are only a few of the many things you could do in the area of Bantry Bay, but these are certainly points you should not miss out on.
NightlifeSince Bantry Bay is a suburban area of Cape Town, there is not much nightlife going on. In case you are interested in a good night out, we recommend you visit the nearby area of Camps Bay, or the Cape Town city center. When you decide to take a look in Camps Bay, make sure you go to Victoria road, and in Cape Town you will see that on Long Street you can find something that will meet your wishes. Whether you are looking for a nightclub, a nice lounge, pub or café, there is a wide variety of places where you could go.