One of the things Cape Town is known for are the fantastic food markets. There are a lot of food markets in Cape Town’s southern suburbs. From new clothing to old vinyl records, you can find it all. Delicious dishes are traditionally prepared. Try things that you will never make yourself! Of course there is no lack of drinks. Markets are a great opportunity to come together and enjoy good food, art and music. Each market is unique, and has something different to offer. Here is a shortlist of markets in Cape Town.
• Constantia Waldorf Markets
• Earth Fair Food
• Millstone Eco-friendly Farm Stall and Café
• Kirstenbosch Craft Market
• Mielie Food Garden and Organic Market
• Obs Holistic Lifestyle Fair
• Rondebosch Craft Market
• Porter Estate Produce Market
• Rondebosch Village Market with Organic Farm Produce
• Khayelitsha Craft Market
• The Alphen Antiques and Collectables Markets
Always check the dates, and opening and closing times before going to a market.