Shelted from the South Easterly winds, Clifton is the perfect area to spend your time relaxing and people watching. The area houses some of the most expensive and desired real estate. The cold waters of the Atlantic make it chilling experience but something that definitely has to be experienced.
If you are looking for a sheltered beach head to Clifton 2nd or Clifton 1st. The more liberal sunbathers head to Clifton 3rd, while 4th beach is the most popular for families.
What to do
* Relax on one of the 4 beaches beach
* Hiking on Table Mountain and Lions Head
* Paragliding off Lions Head
Nightlife and Bars
Their aren’t any bars in Clifton as it is a residential area. The nearest bar is Le Med and is walking distance.
- Le Med: Popular relaxed sports bar.
- Café Caprice: The trendy ‘be seen at bar’. Very popular on Sunday evenings but get there early.